Fero LUX Hotel is located in "Korbielów", a Polish tourist resort, which is situated in Beskid Żywiecki mountain range at the Slovakian border. The architecture of our Hotel refers to the regional tradition: steep roofs, wooden window frames and everything matches the beautiful mountain region. You will find high standard, elegant interiors in the Hotel: we offer our guests 39 luxurious double rooms (bathroom, television set, phone) and two or three-room apartments overlooking the mountains. There is a café, consumption room and pub within the Hotel area. We recommend our indoor swimming pool and sauna as well. We are at the disposal of three conference rooms, which are prepared specially for business meetings (loading up to: 60-70, 15-20, and 8-10 persons) equipped with a screen, overhead projector, flipchart, TV and video recorder. All Fero LUX Hotel interiors have their own specific climate and original decorations. A one-night stay price in our Hotel includes breakfast (buffet) and hot supper. Near the Hotel there is a car park, available for all the guests during their stay without any additional fees. Guests with dogs and cats are accepted with additional payment. Children up to three years of age, staying in one room with their parents, are free of charge in the Hotel. Credit cards are accepted. You can make reservations by phone or e-mail. We invite individual guests, as well as, organized groups: private and business to stay in Fero Lux Hotel. The Hotel has been created with a view to all guests who like good fun, active rest, high standard of services, tasty food and friendly atmosphere.
We will be happy to organize special events for our guests, such as:
- Highlander feasts- highlander log fires, feasts with roasted pork, highlander band and barbecue party.
- Britzka rides, during winter sleighing party with torches
- Open horse riding, horse riding in the paddock, all day horse trips through the Beskidy tracks
- Mountain hiking through the Beskid Żywiecki, cycling (excluding climbing)
- Trip to Slovakia (hot water sources- thermal swimming pools, caves, castles, Orawa lake, Janosik's Inn)
- Practicing extreme sports such as: rock climbing, going down on the rope over the river, in winter - snow scooters
- Skiing with instructor supervisory, skiing competition
- business meetings
Hucuły horse stud farm, belonging to Fero Lux Hotel has got 40 horses and foals. Hucuły breed known for its very gentle manners and intelligence make it easy to learn how to ride horseback both for adults and children. For many years we have been organizing numerous events and meetings in our stud farm. Therefore we are proud of our experience, a wide program of the events and very efficient service.
Korbielow for many years has been among the most attractive resorts in Poland for skiing amateurs. Visitors may find here excellent conditions for winter sports. In higher parts of the resort skiing season starts in November and lasts until May. Ski slopes are well prepared and everyone will find something interesting. All visitors who start their adventure with skiing or snowboard, as well as, visitors experienced in practicing winter sports will have a great time in Korbielów. Fero Lux Hotel is situated near the numerous ski slopes, ski lifts, ski schools, as well as, ski rental shops enabling the guests to enjoy the winter charm in very comfortable conditions.
Beskid Żywiecki is the highest mountain range of West Beskidy. The two highest peaks are Babia Góra (1725 m)- situated in the territory of Babia Góra National Park and Pilsko (1557 m)- situated in the territory of Zywiec Landscape Park. 11 mountain tourist tracks start in Korbielów - it is a paradise for everybody who likes hiking, beautiful landscapes and fresh, mountain air. There are many other attractions in Korbielów, such as:
- A waterfall with a height of 12 meters, situated 620 meters above the sea level in Sopotnia Wielka
- An Old Inn in Jeleśnia built in the XIII century, at present a stylish restaurant which specializes in regional cuisine
- A few kilometers away from Korbielów there is a Żywieckie lake - a perfect place for sailing
You are very welcome in our Fero LUX Hotel.
HOTEL FERO LUX All rights reserved.
Fero Lux Ewa Mrózek
Korbielów, ul. Szczyrbok 62
Tel./ Fax.: +48(033) 863 60 23 lub +48(033) 863 60 24